*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652012-What-you-didnt-necessarily-want-to-know
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#652012 added May 28, 2009 at 10:10am
Restrictions: None
What you didn't necessarily want to know
As of right this minute, I have 15 hours and 15 minutes left before my summer break starts.

Most of these teachers are just hanging around, waiting for the summer to start. We have long since finished everything, but the district has us here until tomorrow afternoon. I cleared everything off my desk, found something to spray on it, and wiped it down. That made me feel smug, having a nice clean desk to start next year with.

I found out yesterday that two of our teachers are having a fling with each other. At least both of them are single. One is white and the other is black. I'm still old-fashioned enough to be surprised by this.

Is there anything worse than somebody who WILL NOT quit talking to you? Especially when it is obvious they are not interested in you conversing back. There is a lady who visits our church sometimes on Wednesday night, and this is what she does. It annoys me excessively.

I just finished reading one of the Newbery Medal winners, Walk Two Moons. It's classified as a children's book, which is why I like to ignore how books are classified. I loved every second of this book - couldn't keep my eyeballs off of it until I finished it. I feel sorry for adults who think they are too mature to read "children's books." They miss out on a lot of enjoyment.

Miss Barbara, the children's director at the church is having a spend-the-night party for the boys tomorrow night. Matt is excited, and a little worried too, I think. But Miss Barbara is like his second mother. Plus her grandson, Jay Jay, will be there. Jay Jay is the same age as Matt - two days younger, and they are big buddies. So I'm sure everything will be fine. Now, if I could just get rid of my other two. *Smirk*

It's funny to think that starting tomorrow, I will be off for about nine weeks. I know it will fly, but I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Wahooooo! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2009 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652012-What-you-didnt-necessarily-want-to-know