*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660607-Aero-the-AMAZING-she-cant-help-it-so-why-fight-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1578384
You never know what you'll find - humor, ramblings, rants, randomness- it's all me!
#660607 added July 23, 2009 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
Aero the AMAZING (she can't help it, so why fight it?)
Tonight, July 23rd, I got to hear Aeroshika's voice. It was beautiful. She is just as funny, spun, and delightful on the phone as she is on WDC.

Seriously, or as serious as I can be, she brightened a week that wasn't going so great for me. She is a true friend.

Which leads me to . . . .

I find it truly remarkable (i was going to say amazing, but that word is reserved for aero) how many wonderful people i've met on here, and learned not only writing from them, but life lessons. I know the internet has some freaks on it so it can get a bad name. But really, for the majority, it is a wonderful tool. It offers the ability to be yourself without as much fear of being judged. For the most part, ethnicity, age, education level, etc. is obsolete. We sit down at our computers and some how the playing field is leveled. You don't get sideways glances if you are obese or cross-eyed or whatever. You are whatever you bring to the computer with your words.

Thank you again, Aero - for talking to me.

Peace my brethren.
audra


** Image ID #1558998 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1529452 Unavailable **

I am a Mentor! Click on me to find out more!







© Copyright 2009 audra_branson (UN: abranson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
audra_branson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/660607-Aero-the-AMAZING-she-cant-help-it-so-why-fight-it