*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687696-Make-Every-Day-A-Good-Day
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#687696 added February 16, 2010 at 12:29pm
Restrictions: None
Make Every Day A Good Day.......
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church.
For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.

~ Kahlil Gibrán

To all cultures on this Earth Mother, were given a Path or a Way to our Creator. To the Lakota and other Indian people, we were shown that the Creator is in everything and everyone. To the others a different way of thinking and praying. They even hold a different name or label for this Creator of all things. Regardless of how someone prays, or what name is placed on this Source from which we all come from, there is the Way. Like spokes on a wheel...all lead to the Center. That center is within us all.
For me, my church is everywhere, my alter is here within me...I don't look at one day to pray...I do it everyday and everywhere. It is good to have others around you to pray. Sometimes the water that flows in that stream where I pray is present. Sometimes I hear it pray with me. The birds in those trees where I pray in that forest, are present in my church. They listen and sometimes I think I hear them sing to Wakan Tanka. As I sit here and type, I am in my church. Where is your church? Do you carry it with you?

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687696-Make-Every-Day-A-Good-Day