*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687657-Keeping-It-Simple
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#687657 added February 16, 2010 at 2:15am
Restrictions: None
Keeping It Simple.......
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Dreams are always crushing when they don't come true.
But it's the simple dreams that are often the most painful
because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable.
You're always close enough to touch, but never quite close enough to hold
and it's enough to break your heart.

~ Nicholas Sparks (Three Weeks with My Brother)

It's only once in your lifetime...I believe anyway, that you find someone who can completely turn your world around. There are things that you can tell them that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and their attention to it seems unlimited. You can share with them your hope for the future, dreams and goals that were never achieved, nor may never come into being, along with the many disappointments you've experienced in life. You can't wait to tell them all the wonderful things that happened, as you know they will share in your excitement, and feel that joy just as if they have experienced it with you. They will cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself and are laughing at yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough. In fact, they will always make you feel you are good enough for anything life has to offer. They are there to build you up and show you the things about yourself that are special and even beautiful about yourself. Amazing how they affect your senses. Suddenly, those things that seem insignificant to most people, like a little note, perhaps a song, become such valuable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of days gone by come back and are so crystal clear that it feels as if you are there again. Colors somehow seem brighter and more brilliant to your eyes. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call during that day seems to help to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, for you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You find yourself thinking of this person on every occasion, even every waking day, as well as in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a warm summer sunshine, a gentle breeze or even a rainbow on that horizon there. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and feel such a joy that you never, ever dreamed possible before. Although you feel vulnerable and your know it, it is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it actually scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain with you, all the way to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your pleasure is found is in knowing that they are a part of your life, forever. What else can be more wonderful, yet so simple in life?! *Delight*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687657-Keeping-It-Simple