*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688414-657-words-20th-february-2010
by Wybo
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #1580806
This is my daily writing book. The idea being to write at least 500 words a day. Come one!
#688414 added February 23, 2010 at 1:14pm
Restrictions: None
657 words 20th february 2010
The enormous hands  seemed right, but when he looked down it felt completely wrong, his feet were almost invisible, so small, surprising in a way that he hadn’t toppled over with such a huge head an such gigantic fat wide hands. Then the tail twitched behind him and he realised, after the initial shock, that this was why. Looking round he saw it was at least twice as long as his body and that he could manipulate it surprisingly well, for someone who had only just taken possession of this weird and wonderful body.





The doctor has warned him that he could end up anywhere, literally, anywhere in the universe and although they hadn’t come across many extreme variations of the basic humanoid form they were used to, there were some notable differences. He’d mentioned a few of the possibilities, 2 headed, mixed gender, cocks and tits seemed scary at the same time but actually secretly he’d fancied having a go, then there was the more obvious, large and small features, such as his current head the size of  small car and hands as a big as a card table. Eyes that protruded several inches from the head and ears like wings. Apart from that he didn’t know what to expect and he seemed to be adapting surprisingly quickly to his new body. The hands, when he waved them through the air, produced amazing wind drag and he wondered if he could glide or even fly. The head was just big and he hadn’t really worked out what that would belike, but did briefly wonder if it meant he’s have a huge brain and a huge intelligence to go with it. As for the tail, apart from stooping him falling over, with his tiny child-like feet, he quickly realised that it had many advantages. He could stretch out and reach and grab for things. He could use to pull his entire body weight up into a tree as he passed, not an inconsiderable feat considering the size and weight of his giant head.





He spent a few hours trialling it out this new body of his. He looked down his trousers as soon as he felt no one was around and discovered a fairly ordinary set of male genitals. Bigger than he’d been used to but not freakishly so. He took his shoes and sock off to get a better look at his feet and found that they were webbed and that he had 7 toes, all the same length roughly, not brilliant for walking but would probably be quite good for swimming. He had 3 belly buttons and his arse seemed to be just one huge cheek with a hole roughly in the middle. Quire weird for sitting down on he found, soft but subject to a rolling factor which he hadn’t quite worked out how to cope with yet.





He was a firm believer in evolution so he knew there’d be a good reason for this one-cheeked round arse, but hadn’t discovered it as yet. His arms were strange, very strange. There seemed to be 6 joints in each one and they had a tremendous flexibility which when he climbed the tree he’d pulled himself into, he found was really useful for climbing and gripping and he was able to run-around and jump from tree to tree using his articulated arms and super tail. Jumping through the trees like some fat headed ape, he came across a large stretch of water and knew he had to give it a go. He raced across to the tree nearest to the waters edge and without even thinking about whether he could swim or whether there was going to be anything in the water  that he should be worried about, he dive in. Then he realised he could not only swim really well, the webbed feet really coming into their own now, but he could breathe under water.











** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **





Steve Wybourn





** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2010 Wybo (UN: wybell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wybo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688414-657-words-20th-february-2010