*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689274-Anpetu-Waste
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#689274 added March 3, 2010 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
Anpetu Waste'...
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Have regular hours for work and play;
make each day both useful and pleasant,
and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well.
Then youth will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success.

~ Louisa May Alcott (Little Women)

A beautiful day today!...as the title says in Lakota..'a good day'! I think I will utilize it well by going for a long ride, perhaps up to Deadwood(that's it there in the photograph). I don't want to gamble(don't have the money to do that sort of thing), but just walk up and down the streets...perhaps take the trolley around, and maybe up to Boothill where Wild Bill, Calamity Jane and all them outlaws are buried. In other words...enjoy my moments in this day!
I wish I'd win the Lottery or something, but they say you have to be in it, to win it! Don't have the money for that either, so guessing I will not win that. Saving all my pennies here, and knowing that my membership will be coming to an end here in April, I won't be renewing it for just that reason...need to save money here. I'm contemplating what to do next in my life. Life is good though! At least that is what I keep telling myself...I've said it so much to myself that I actually am believing it. Can't really complain because despite the struggles we all experience in life at one time or another, there are so many blessings. I think I will focus on that in this day!
Enjoy your moments there! Find joy and allow peace to enter your heart no matter what comes at you. It's not easy, but you can do it. I have faith in you! *Bigsmile* *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~ Who remembers this song?! I just love this song!
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689274-Anpetu-Waste