*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691298-Pissed-off-at-my-colleagues
by Dee
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1657895
Just got the best surprise in a long time...from an anonymous person.
#691298 added March 25, 2010 at 11:04am
Restrictions: None
Pissed off at my colleagues
I shouldn’t feel suffocated by my colleagues but sometimes I do. I take a look around everyday and I can’t help but wonder what changed. There were times when people stood up for one another…now all I hear is me, me, me, when will it all stop? Some people say that in the world we’re living in, it’s everyone for himself and God for us all. I want to join in sometimes but I know better than that.
If its something life has taught me is that, no victory is sweet if in the end all you’ve got is an empty life, alone with nothing to do, no one to call…… to celebrate with, no one to go home to. It’s true that at times we do have to fight for ourselves, to fight for what we believe in…to fight to be heard. But who has to get hurt in the process before you realize you can not alone move the world.
I am really pissed off that’s why I stood up and said something I’ve always wanted to. It’s not right to boo other people down because they share a different opinion. Everyone deserves a chance to be heard. Even those quiet types who can not shout like the rest of you deserved to be heard. And for once am ashamed to call myself part of a group where decisions are made by the loudest and rowdiest. I am ashamed to be part of a group where everyone only thinks of themselves and the rest of could pretty much be non existent. After all who wants to listen to the cry of the minority few? I can’t do much about it but I pray that people realize that what goes around comes around. Today it was our turn, next time it will be them in our position and you know what……we’ll give them a chance, even if they didn’t.
Winning sometimes means slowing down to help someone along the way.

© Copyright 2010 Dee (UN: teniola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691298-Pissed-off-at-my-colleagues