*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691567-Sunny-Day
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#691567 added March 28, 2010 at 1:19pm
Restrictions: None
Sunny Day....!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

I am convinced that most people do not grow up...
We marry and dare to have children and call that growing up.
I think what we do is mostly grow old.
We carry accumulation of years in our bodies, and on our faces,
but generally our real selves, the children inside,
are innocent and shy as magnolias.

~ Maya Angelou

Don't you just love flowers in bloom? That sweet, fresh fragrance in the air. I took this photograph of this beautiful magnolia while I was in Gettysburg, PA. A real interesting place to go if you plan on a vacation. Educational as well. I enjoyed it!
And well..a phone call this morning that frankly, I have been avoiding from a friend of mine down south, asking me if and when I would be moving south again. With Laura now moving over to Wyoming, and not depending on me to stick around here, I may just be doing that. Jury's out still! *Laugh* Terrible to say, but I am feeling like a sailboat out in the middle of the ocean waiting for the wind to come in and blow me where I should be. *Laugh* I know I've told a friend that before...it's very true. The question: "Should I stay or should I go" keeps going through my mind with each passing day.
A conversation with my friend reminded me that I have honored my mother by doing what I have done here, and perhaps I need to honor my father by moving back south since he was from the south there, for I can not deny nor ignore any part of me. To deny a part of me is denying the whole of me. My thought anyway. I suppose it's just the 'give-away' of things and starting all over againnn. Do I really feel like doing that againn?! Stay tuned! HA! *Laugh*
And well...been sort of taking it easy the pass few days. It seems I may have come down with a stomach virus. It will pass. I just don't get sick too often, and when I do...well...it really hits me I guess. *Frown* Laura seems to think it was the clam chowder I had. Don't knowww! It's supposed to be a beautiful day here though....sunny, and around 60. If only I felt a little better. Well...there's always tomorrow! You all have a beautiful day there. Make the most of what has been given to you...it is your 'gift'! *RainbowL**Heart**RainbowR*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~ One of my favorite songs! *Delight*
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691567-Sunny-Day