*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692987-Dont-do-this-at-home
by Dee
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1657895
Just got the best surprise in a long time...from an anonymous person.
#692987 added April 12, 2010 at 4:11pm
Restrictions: None
Don't do this at home
It's a good thing that i don't own a gun nor know any kung fu:at least that way no one gets hurt. Why would anyone scare me like that in an underground parking...of all the places. Not that my reaction wasn't cool and fit to win an oscar but in this time and age only a suicidal person could pull a stunt like that. He was luck i realized who he was when he sprung from behind the pillar. I have 10 items in my bag capable of inflicting lethal damage on anyone i deem to have suspicious motives,not to mention my penknife which if am really scared i can make it look like those slim knives spies pull out from their heels. Which reminds me i saw a gorgeus pair of stilettos in Chuck-the programme,can't remember the episode but damn those shoes i could fight for. The results came out today and i couldn't bring myself to go check them,my pal Hakim saw his and in his own words "I think i need to see a counsellor before i do something stupid." I can't blame him for feeling hopeless because for once i am sailing in the same boat. You close your eyes for a moment and when you open them you are in such a dark place you have no idea where to start. No help is forthcoming and anything you do seems like a waste of energy. Its somewhat like living in a cave where each turn you take brings you back to the beginning. Times like these are when i have to remind myself why i have held on for so long. Its the time to look for the answers we seek within ourselves and for once let everything else be. These are the days when i wake up in the morning,look at my image in the mirror and say: you can,you will make it. Believe in yourself. Its only a bump, get up, dust yourself...its time to get moving.

© Copyright 2010 Dee (UN: teniola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692987-Dont-do-this-at-home