*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/693628-100-and-still-going-strong
by Dee
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1657895
Just got the best surprise in a long time...from an anonymous person.
#693628 added April 20, 2010 at 6:34am
Restrictions: None
100% and still going strong
I’ve got to say I never imagined I’d live to see this day. Yet, here I am about to tell you that dreams do come true, and most times they do when you least expect it. I had the crappiest weekend ever and by yesterday I just wanted the weekend to end at least then I’d be back at school too stressed about other things to think about the weekend. Lets just say someone thought we don’t need water and we had to survive on rain water which in case I haven’t mentioned is not as clean as most think it is. Anyway I’m just thankful that two days later I haven’t seen or had signs of a disease outbreak so am guessing my immunity is stronger than I give it credit for.
We got our biostatistics papers today and well I love mathematics but when you’ve scored 96% in your previous paper even a 94% can be disappointing. That’s one of the reasons I was anxious about that particular paper. I knew I had performed well but how well? That I didn’t know and to tell the truth I didn’t want to find out. My friend convinced me it wasn’t as bad as I thought and I went to check. This is the part where I am supposed to faint but I didn’t, I was just too shocked to do or say anything. I scored 1000% call me what you like but a genius is ok with me. I am mostly grateful because though I worked really hard for that paper I knew I didn’t do it alone. God was by my side guiding me through each step and pushing me on every time I thought I was too tired to read. I thank my friends who made me feel like a genius even when I failed in the past. I owe you one guys and I pray that someday I can show you just how much. This week just rocks and I hope it gets better but either way, this day is a day am not forgetting anytime soon. I was thinking of framing the paper an sticking it on my wall but someone convinced me otherwise. Between me and you I’m still thinking about it, but for the time being its going into my private collection. Who knows someday I might become famous and it could be auctioned for a lot of money-really?- but for real I’m just very happy and feeling very good about myself am even treating myself to my favourite delicacy.

© Copyright 2010 Dee (UN: teniola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/693628-100-and-still-going-strong