*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696846-Establishing-Your-Worth
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#696846 added May 20, 2010 at 10:37pm
Restrictions: None
Establishing Your Worth.......
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Eagles Can't Be Hawks,
And Hawks Can't Be Eagles.


I said this to a friend just recently, because it's a true statement. You can't be something you are not. You are, who you are! One should never be ashamed of that either, because it is my thought that you were placed in the 'vehicle' you are in and you have become the person you are now, for a reason. As Eckhardt Tolle states in his book entitled, The Power Of Now...You are here to enable the divine universe to unfold, that is how important you are. And I don't know if I really should have placed that into quotes because I am not sure if that is the exact quote, but it goes something like that and I believe it. Just think...you are so important in this completion, because without you...part of the puzzle would be missing and it just wouldn't be complete. Don't let anyone establish your worth. Only 'God' can establish that, and you are just as important in this Master Plan...so essential...you have worth! You are important!
I remember when I was young...I always felt different. People sort of treated me as 'different'...sometimes I felt like I was an 'alien' or something. When I was younger the children stared more so because they knew I hadn't any parents...others asked me if I was Hawaiian or part Chinese because they thought my eyes were different. When I grew into my teens, I was told I always had a good tan, even in the winter(I did live in Florida though, but my skin has a more olive or reddish tone). I dated a guy in my teens who, I remember made me feel good about myself for the first time in my life. He would gently take my chin and move my face towards his and with a smile say..."You have the most beautiful eyes! Let me look into your eyes!" I didn't really feel comfortable about looking someone in the eye, and I would say, "Why do you keep staring into my eyes!" I always felt some sort of shame, and try to look away. He'd say, "Because the eyes are the window to the soul and I want to see your soul....It's beautiful!" He made me see through all the darkness that people held me in and had me believe in myself, that I really had nothing to be ashamed of. I was who I was, no matter who I was and who my parents may or may not have been.
Bottom line is that I, like you, are a 'spirit' of the universe. A 'spark' of life, just like those stars you see out there at night. And I, like you, will assure the unfolding of this Master Plan set down by the Source from which we all derive, not only by who and what I am, but also by what I contribute throughout my life....whether that is producing life or breathing life back into another with mere words or even a smile.
We are each 'unique'...each of us holds a 'gift'. Take as an example, alfred booth, wanbli ska or NOVAcatmando ...they each possess the 'gift' of poetry. Through their words in poetic form they can relay beautiful messages that can aid you and me in some way. So I turn it out to you and give the thought to recognize your 'gift'( you have a 'gift'!) and share it with all that you can. Be proud of who you are and have become despite what you may have had to pass through to get to where you are now, and remember...your choices are yours, noone elses! *Smile* *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696846-Establishing-Your-Worth