*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/697009-When-That-Light-Dims
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#697009 added May 26, 2010 at 10:58pm
Restrictions: None
When That Light Dims.......
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

When 'God' joins two people together,
there is a light that shines forth from those two souls.


I've been to many Christian weddings where the preacher would say during the ceremony, "What God has joined together, Let no man put asunder." Surely, you've heard that! Well...I have come to believe that it may hold a different meaning than most people would think. Just 'food for thought here'...when two people come together in marriage that brings two souls together(not just to make it legal), I think perhaps, although it holds a definite 'truth', no man can come between the two unless their journey together is finished. Because...to me..if two people come together in 'Love'..it is not by chance, but the Creator destined the two souls to be together, not necessarily forever, but either for spiritual growth...perhaps to bring other spirits into this realm or for another reason. And if you believe this (because nothing is by chance really!), then it is that you can also accept that no one person could come between the two. They would be together regardless, unless the Creator wills it to be otherwise.
And so...how about those who are in a marriage and the two sort of outgrow each other, or a better way of saying it..they grow apart...it sort of reminds me of a branch on a tree...if you look at that branch, you can see that the smaller branches will go this way and that way on that one branch. It happens, and in my view, when two souls who grow apart, the light in their hearts that once shined so bright, grows dimmer. Can the marriage be saved? Only 'God' and they know that, for I believe that sometimes outside interference plays a role in it..perhaps mother-in-laws...financial problems, etc. Whatever it may be...the two, in my opinion only, need to be aware of what the wedge is that is causing them to grow apart, and make a decision to do what they can to overcome what is pushing them apart. If they think about it...they allowed this to happen. Perhaps it is wise to look at what brought them together in the first place. Remember the first time you both met...keep that in your heart...the children that were brought into this world with the breath of life that couldn't have happened if you both didn't have that spark..that light. Then ask yourselves...can the light that is dim in my heart grow brighter and be rekindled? Can the light in that others heart grow brighter again? Communication is a key. Yet, sometimes no matter how hard you try...if it is not in that other, and it is no longer the Will of the Creator for you to be together and grow...you may need to part your ways, but with honor and respect for a marriage that was, and be grateful for the two of you coming together for whatever reason it may have been for. Just my thought upon reading a friends thoughts this day. *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You~ I felt this was an appropriate song...one of my favorites really...
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/697009-When-That-Light-Dims