*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698265-Weekend-NewsNothing-New
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#698265 added June 5, 2010 at 10:31pm
Restrictions: None
Weekend News.....Nothing New!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

~ Jack Handey (Deepest Thoughts: So Deep They Squeak)

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


Fort Hayes...do you remember the scene in the movie, 'Dances with Wolves'? I don't remember if I ever shared the photos of it, so thought this night to place them out. I actually got to see the movie and liked it very much. But I have to say...there is a longer version of this movie and as I understand it...it is more complete of the story from the book it was taken from.
It seemed like a bit of an odd day today, in that, the weather was odd...it was cloudy...sunny...cloudy...ohhh!...wait now..this is South Dakota!!! What am I talking about??!! This is normal!!! *Laugh*
You knowww...I got to thinking about all this war, destruction to Mother Earth and all that stuff you are witnessing on television...Just think though...if we all held honor and respect for all of life, especially one another, none of this would be present. Just a thought that came to mind this day! Honor and respect...not really a big effort to make, is it?! It starts there within and then you extend it out there! Easy!!...Should be anyway! *Confused*
Let's see...what else?...Laura and Austin will be coming over for a visit tomorrow from Wyoming! It will be great to see them and have their company!
And well...Okayyyy...as you were over there!!! Carry on with your weekend! Make it count! *Bigsmile* *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~ Pretty Song By Brooks & Dunn.....
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698265-Weekend-NewsNothing-New