*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751902-The-most-important-experiences-in-my-life--End
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#751902 added April 28, 2012 at 10:37pm
Restrictions: None
The most important experiences in my life ~ End
April 28, 2012, Saturday, Day 28 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is "Describe a life experience so important to you it deserves to be told over multiple entries." SATURDAY APRIL 28 --- No.3 --- End.


This is the last of this series of entries, but it isn’t the end of my life experience. I’m not a ghost writing this, all though I suppose I could be a ghost writer if I tried. I will discuss my encounters with the divine or things not of this world in this entry.

Three experiences under these categories standout, two of these experiences were dreams. The other experience wasn’t a dream that I am sure of. I will list these experiences in chronological order.

The first experience occurred when my sibling and I were vacationing with our Grandparents at Lake Blackwell. Grandpa had a trailer house (mobile home) on a lot at Lake Blackwell. It was small and crowded with six people sleeping in it, I think that is where I acquired my liking for sleeping on couches and love seats.

Anyway, it was night and we were supposed to be asleep, however, I have never been able to go to sleep the minute my head hit the pillow. It doesn’t matter how tired I may be, it still takes me about ten or fifteen minutes (if I am lucky) to get to sleep. I went to bed on what can be describe as a love seat sized couch which was next to a window.

Since I was unable to go to sleep and everyone else was asleep, my only option was to lay there and look out the window at the stars. This night, the stars were not the only things I saw in the sky. I saw a disk (saucer) shaped object moving across the sky making some very unusual maneuvers. Yes, I saw what could only be termed as a flying saucer.

One of the dreams occurred when I was sleeping at my parents’ home of West College in Blackwell, Oklahoma. In this dream, I saw Christ returning in the clouds. His face bright and radiant, while the clouds around him covered the rest of his body, I saw only his face in this dream.

The second dream occurred at my Grandparents’ house in the Smelter Heights, but still in Blackwell, Oklahoma. In this dream, a school friend and a neighbor knocked on my Grandparents’ front door, which was unusual because no one used the front door to enter the house. Everyone always came to the kitchen door.

In this dream, my friend knocked on the door and I answered it. She said, “Come to the Southern Baptist Mission on Sunday because Christ is returning.” My answer, “No He’s not, because He has already returned.”

This is the final entry in this series, at least for now.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751902-The-most-important-experiences-in-my-life--End