*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753068-May-17th---The-reason-I-was-born-into-the-world
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#753068 added May 17, 2012 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
May 17th - The reason I was born into the world.
The reasons are many and changing as my life changes. Currently, I am here to take care of my Jim. Before my children left the nest, I was here to guide and take care of them. When my mother got lung cancer, I was here to take care of and do everything I could for her. As people entered my life, my purpose interacted with them and theirs with me.

When you live through a terrible ordeal, as I did when I had an automobile accident at eighteen, you realize you have to be here for some reason, and it turns out the reasons are many. If we think about things that happen each day, our lives have so many purposes, the number is unfathomable. I think of my kitty, who was dropped in my yard as a few weeks old kitten. What would have happened to her if not for me?

The reasons do not have to be big and momentous. I know I impact other lives almost everyday just by being me. It gives me a deep joy to know that and to see the beauty in everything around me. I believe every person alive is somehow writing history daily. Even when you die, you impact others. Think of the Kennedy wife in the news today and what an impact her death must be making on her family right now. We have to be careful what we do. There are consequences to others.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be preaching and doomy and gloomy. It's a beautiful sunny day again. I just finished cutting the grass and I'm pooped *Smile*.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2012 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753068-May-17th---The-reason-I-was-born-into-the-world