*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761962-Scattered
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#761962 added October 3, 2012 at 4:58pm
Restrictions: None
Scattered...
Well...I may be overdoing the library a bit. I went again this morning (only for two hours), and when I got home, I thought I needed a little nap. I woke up at three o'clock...jeez! I think it is just the stress of something new. I will get used to it...going back Friday morning. There are miles of books to shelve. I am a list person so it's a good fit. Everyone is friendly, but, of course, they have their own lives to return to...not really made a friend yet.

Tomorrow at two there is a knitting group meeting which I plan to attend, not just knitting but any project you might be working on. I promised one of my granddaughters a macrame bracelet a while back so I think I will take the supplies for that since they only take around an hour to complete. I am knitting a shawl (for a couple of years now) and may take that next time. Hope it's a friendly group.

My son decided to go to North Dakota several years ago after his girlfriend passed away. I became the caretaker of her vinyl record collection, around two hundred albums. With time on my hands, I have researched vinyl a bit on the web and find they are pretty much everywhere and almost worthless. And can you imagine how much two hundred albums weigh? I have them in what they used to call plastic milk crates, purchased from Walmart. Anyway, for something to do, I have been cataloging them the way it said to on some site I found. What I shall do with them when I am finished, I am not exactly sure of yet. At least Eric will know what is in there.

It is raining here, again, and putting a big crimp into my walking routine. I have a Tai Chi dvd so that will have to suffice for awhile. I like to be out in the fresh air for my exercise though.

I grabbed The King's Speech (dvd) as I was leaving the library yesterday and enjoyed watching it last night. It made me think about Queen Elizabeth I living to 101...wow. The movie seemed very true to history I remember...and of course, Colin Firth is not bad either...*Smile*.

till next time....c

© Copyright 2012 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761962-Scattered