*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768894-Still-havent-learned-to-walk
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#768894 added December 18, 2012 at 9:08am
Restrictions: None
Still haven't learned to walk...
I think it was three days ago when I got on my blog to tell guys that my husband was taking me to see The Hobbit and I would be back later to tell you ALL about seeing it. Soooo, now it's Tuesday morning, I started on this writing over an hour ago but of course, I took a break to be on Facebook. It's pitiful really, it is. I should say more but this will only become a rant and I won't rant...about myself. It's just not good. I was feeling so good about blogging and I've only blogged consistently the first week or so, I can't recall.

Anyway, I still want to talk about the Hobbit but that will be a different posting. Not this one. This one is too ugly to soil the memory of seeing The Hobbit with blah blah mood.

I really want to do this better, I think I can but there is something missing inside of me to propel me to do it. I don't know what it is. I just thought I should offer some sort of statement for my lack of posts in my blog. Not that it was a good one, or a noble one, but at least, you know I am aware that I suck.

© Copyright 2012 Simply Adore ♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Simply Adore ♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768894-Still-havent-learned-to-walk