*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772504-Museums-Memorials-and-Movies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#772504 added January 23, 2013 at 10:58am
Restrictions: None
Museums, Memorials, and Movies
The January 23, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Recount a trip you took to a l monument/memorial/historical site of significance, and relive your emotions. How did you feel, and why? If you have never been to a national monument/memorial/historical site of significance, which would you most like to visit and why?

In moments of silence,
we remember the sacrifices
made for the blessing of freedom.

         I think I remember visiting the Pioneer Woman Museum in Oklahoma when I was very young. The only thing I remember is the statue of a Pioneer Woman standing in front of the museum. I would like to visit the War Memorials in Washington DC because I think every American should visit those memorials at least once in their lives to remember the those who sacrificed their lives for our freedom.

In moments of silence
we breath prayers for the dead
who paid the price of freedom.

The January 23, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
If you could be involved in making a movie, would you rather act or direct?

         If I were involved in making a movie, I would want to act rather then direct for two reasons. First, I'm sure I'm a much better actor then director. Second, I don't want the responsibility of directing.

Thought for the Day: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. From GONE WITH THE WIND (1939)


© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772504-Museums-Memorials-and-Movies