*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772683-Funny-Friday-Laughter-Yoga
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#772683 added January 25, 2013 at 6:52pm
Restrictions: None
Funny Friday: Laughter Yoga
The January 25, 2013 prompt for {item:1786069 }
Forced Laughter and Laughter Therapy
http://www.laughteryoga.org/
Comment on the site, do some research of your own, and write a blog on the topic of Forced Laughter!

They say you learn something new everyday or maybe it's you should learn something new everyday. This is the first time I've heard of Laughter Yoga, but I think it's a good idea. I don't think people laugh enough, if the human race laughed more then there would be fewer wars. Someone once told me that when you laugh you add time to your life, I think she said either an hour or a day (I really hope a day is added to my life when I laugh because I'd like to live to be 100).

Don't just sit there laugh
Take a deep breath and laugh
So that the world can laugh with you

I'm so intrigued by this that I searched the website for a Laughter Club in Las Vegas. According to the website, the Laughter Club in Las Vegas meets the last Saturday of every month. I sent an e-mail and hope to get an answer soon. This sounds like an exercise I can handle without difficulty. I'm supposed to be writing on Forced Laughter; I don't see how it can hurt. I've always thought laughter was a natural human reaction and human beings need to laugh more (but I think I've already said that). Since this is something I haven't yet tried I can't form an opinion on it. I do know that God loves laughter.

Thought for the Day: "Life is like a jar of jalapeƱos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow." ~ Garfield, The Cat (at least I think it's a Garfield quote) http://www.laughitout.com/2009/01/life-is-like-jalapenos.html



© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772683-Funny-Friday-Laughter-Yoga