*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773260-Scary-Movies
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1903082
This is my blog which I intend to use for the new group that I am joining
#773260 added January 31, 2013 at 6:38am
Restrictions: None
Scary Movies
What movies scared me?

Honestly, I don't get scared of movies that much. This is not to say that I am brave. I don't like going in Haunted Houses (at carnivals or things like that.). But somehow movies don't bother me.

Of course, sometimes movies scared me when I was a kid. Sometimes even movies that were supposed to be for kids scared me, like the The Wizard of Oz. That witch was terrifying. Do you think that stopped me from watching it religiously year after year?

Nope.

Ironically, Sometimes T.V. shows scared me more then movies. Like when I was eleven, and they brought back Alfred Hitchcock Presents. My entire family watched an episode called The Man From the South. It was about this creepy guy who asks this youngster to bet the little finger of his left hand. It was very suspenseful, but then the game is interrupted by this woman who claims that the creepy man was betting things which weren't even his. "I won it all. It took a while, but I won it all," and you get the site of the woman's fingerless hand.

That last scene scared both me and my little sister. The difference was that it made me a huge fan of the show, while my sister wanted nothing more to do with it. For a long time after that, I would torment her by humming the "Alfred Hitcock" theme.


The King Signature

© Copyright 2013 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773260-Scary-Movies