*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794049-Dont-you-think-youre-cutting-too-much-off
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#794049 added October 10, 2013 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
Don't you think you're cutting too much off?
I made it out alive from Zombie Town last night at the Hippodrome. Here is a teensy bit of the show,



We had a yummy Italian dinner before and a leisurely walk to the theatre in the cool and crispy fall air, a perfect evening.

This afternoon our WWII oral history group had a lively discussion over a light afternoon luncheon. I ordered the most delicious zucchini and coconut milk soup I ever tasted. I had to look up a recipe when I got back home and found one here, http://www.cookincanuck.com/2010/06/creamy-zucchini-coconut-milk-soup/ I will be trying it very, very soon. Hope it tastes as good. And I just happen to have some coconut I do not know what to do with so I will try to make the milk, too. The recipe says to add 4 cups of very hot water to 8 oz of grated coconut, blend 45 seconds and strain. Sounds good (and easy) to me.

Since it was still early after the luncheon I decided to get my hair trimmed...big mistake. Thank goodness hair grows, it is now short, short. This girl had no idea what take off 1/2 inch means. Yikes! Oh well, I need to stay home a few days anyway *Smile*.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794049-Dont-you-think-youre-cutting-too-much-off