*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794136-Gravity
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#794136 added October 11, 2013 at 8:06pm
Restrictions: None
Gravity....
Well, I did plan on staying home today, but around noon a friend called saying she and some other girlfriends were going to see Gravity and did I want to come...so, yeah.

It was a good movie, the fastest hour and a half I ever spent. I am afraid of heights and for the first thirty minutes or so I actually felt a little nauseous, then for the next thirty minutes my palms started to sweat...should I say more? So go, if you get the chance.

Afterwards, we all went to Red Robin and had burgers (mine was veggie, of course). They were very accommodating, even bringing me a side of broccoli instead of fries. We were there almost two hours rehashing the movie...a very red-letter day on my calendar *Smile*.

I haven't gotten any zucchini yet to make my soup but I did make the coconut milk and it turned out great. It gets creamy on the top after setting awhile...can't wait to try it in the soup...farmers' market tomorrow morning.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794136-Gravity