*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800443-Dec-16
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#800443 added December 17, 2013 at 8:17pm
Restrictions: None
Dec 16
I have been busy writing and revising my novel.  Besides that we put the finishing touches on the lights for Christmas on the Campgrounds from Dec 13-15. It was a huge success and we had about 3,000 people tour the grounds, had cookies and hot chocolate, had their pictures taken with Bethlehem the camel. They lined up to take the live nativity tour and ride the wagons around the cabins to see Noah in his ark with all his animals. Along with many many lights and lighted figurines as well as nativity scenes.

When that was all over I still had not decorated my tree. I did that last night, Well the bottom 3/4 of it is done. I need to get the little ornaments at the top when I get a ladder.

Tonight I am off to Choir/Drama practice. Then again dress rehearsal on Friday night and the Concert on Sunday night. I have to make cookies and anise bread Wed and Thurs.
Sat my son and his friends are going with me to see THE HOBBIT 2  can't wait.

Another exciting this is about the novel I wrote in the mid 80's about a  family who went missing in 1959 and the murder was never solved. Back in the 80's and 90's there was no internet to speak of and no Wiki not did newspapers put their archives on the internet to look at and copy. I did all my research by phone calls and the good old phone book. I wrote my novel. Then I wrote a spin off that was published and is called Family Secret in my port.
Just a week or so ago I was contacted by a person who wanted to read my detective stories. We have been emailing almost every day. He has taken the research to a new level. One I no longer had the time to pursue. I love being his board to bounce idea off. He has found more information and connections then I ever did. We hope to meet in Jan to go over what I have and what he has. What he has told me and what I wrote are spot on. Who would have thought my fiction was more fact than the fiction I made up. I must have had someone guiding me. 
He wants to write the truth. I don't care. I like my little spin off and I may go back and rewrite the fiction piece I did, including all the things he's found to. 
I'm off to practice.  See ya!

© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800443-Dec-16