*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803411-This-is-what-too-much-thinking-will-do-to-you
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#803411 added January 15, 2014 at 5:14pm
Restrictions: None
This is what too much thinking will do to you.
Have you ever read someone's story...or poem, thought about how much you're enjoying it, and get to the bottom only to see by the colorful stars lit up that your have already read this, rated it, and reviewed it? I have done that very thing twice in the last three days. I am beginning to think I may be infirm and need to go to one of those "homes".

Infirm....now there is a strange-sounding word. I googled it and it is defined as "not physically or mentally strong, esp. through age or illness." Really? It should have something to do with firm, wouldn't you think? Firm is defined as solid, unyielding, resistant. Okay, so maybe it does have something to do with firm. We know that the prefix "in" means not as in inhumane so...it could mean that my brain is soft (hence, soft in the head) or it could be I am flexible or maybe my brain is surrendering to old age, I guess. How in the world did I get on this track! I guess it's my infirmity...now there is a strange- sounding word.

I should end this now....

until next time...c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803411-This-is-what-too-much-thinking-will-do-to-you