*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803872-For-fantasy-newsletter-deadline-12714
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#803872 added May 29, 2019 at 10:12pm
Restrictions: None
For fantasy newsletter deadline 1/27/14
Take a bite: Introduction
Bitten
A Footstep in the Snow
Life is a Disaster
Anthros Versus Zombies (submission)
A Vision of Magic
Protectors
The Strange Little Man
Trepidation

Editors picks

 Take a Bite: Introduction  (13+)
A bite from an apple can bring more to life than imagined, and the Devil knew this.
#1970820 by Elizabeth Leerman

I've never really done one of these' an allegory they may call it, an account perhaps? Maybe they will call it a lie, I don't care. The reason I am doing this is because I know I need to get my experience out there, that's all. Do I want people to believe me? Yeah, I guess I do. Do they have to? Contrary to popular belief, no, they do not have to.

 Bitten  (E)
Vampire's feelings while he's with a victim
#1972373 by o

I grab you by the waist and pull you in close. Our eyes meet and for that one instant I feel as if your soul is already mine. I can see it through your eyes. Your soul weakened by terrors past. You will soon be mine.

 A Footstep in the Snow  (E)
A single footstep can change anything, even an entire nation...
#1972147 by GastlyInspector

Winter was cold as always, exactly 60 degrees cold to be entirely exact, and it would stay 60 degrees for exactly, 3 months, 30 days, 18 hours, 30 minutes, and 59 seconds. as it always will be, eternally, for that's what the council declares....

 Life is a Disaster (intro)  (13+)
A teenage girl tells of her not-so-ordinary morning..
#1969812 by Livinia Anne

I woke up at five o'clock this morning to my alarm clock quietly muttering about some football game that happened days ago, which, for some unknown reason, is still newsworthy. My cat was--as usual--lying on my chest and constricting my breathing. I gave him a pat and pushed him off; rolling over to check my phone. I then commenced operation "Procrastinate Waking Up and Living My Life" until the poor alarm clock finally shut itself up.

 A Vision of Magic  (E)
A Descriptive Piece of a Dragon- contest entry "writing without, gender"; "prompt contest"
#1971037 by Elfin Dragon-finally published

I was walking upon a beach of white sand when my eyes beheld a wondrous creature. A dragon men would call it, and fear it as well.

 Protectors - Prologue  (E)
The prologue of my fantasy novel, Protectors.
#1973018 by Dices

It was seven in the morning, but the sun still remained hidden behind a couple of clouds, displaying a coyness it had not previously displayed. I took it as a bad omen not to have seen the glorious sun rise I was expecting. Now that it came to omens, the whole scene surrounding seemed to whisper me a warning. Empty beach on the morning. Sun behind the clouds. The waves grey. Sand darker. Only difference was Spencer's mood. It was good, for a change.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1971547 by Not Available.

At the market, a little man nodded his Hello to Chloe and her mother Ann. Ann quickly looked away, but Chloe smiled and gave a little wave. Chloe's mother pulled her by the arm away from the little man. "I do not want you to talk to him," Ann warned. "Why not mommy, he's our new neighbor across the street? Chloe asked questionably.

 Trepidation  (E)
100 word short story for newbie contest.
#1972590 by Edmund Curie

Archer sat with his back propped up against the door gasping for air....


BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! writes: Make sure you send your letters to the right people.
 Anthros Versus Zombies  (18+)
Two strains of viruses have turned most of humanity into anthros or zombies. 4,700+ Views
#1902915 by BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!


brom21 writes: Like probably everyone on WDC I want to publish; and like you, I struggle with grammar. I also a problem character depth and fluidity. I have another question as well; at what point do you know your good enough to publish?

Good questions. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas about this for the next newsletter. Prosperous Snow celebrating

© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803872-For-fantasy-newsletter-deadline-12714