*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972373-Bitten
by o
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1972373
Vampire's feelings while he's with a victim
I grab you by the waist and pull you in close. Our eyes meet and for that one instant I feel as if your soul is already mine. I can see it through your eyes. Your soul weakened by terrors past. You will soon be mine.



Our lips connect in perfect harmony, we stay that way for a few moments. Our tongues move against each others like 2 serpents fighting for a win in the endless battle of the hunter and the hunted. I feel connected to you, I know I will soon overpower you and you the innocent one will simply be my victim.



I slowly pull away and now holding you tight, I start to kiss your neck. As I slowly move around and work my magic on you, I can feel the veins in your neck pulsing to the rhythm of your heart. I can smell the fear that resides inside of you, even though you put up many walls to defend yourself I know how to move past them in the shadows of the night.



I lick your ear ever so softly till I can see the hairs on the back of your neck start to rise. I whisper you will soon be mine. You will soon be relieved of all the suffering you have experienced in your pain filled life.

I move slowly back down your neck until I once again feel your pulsing veins, and I prepare myself, I can almost taste your blood.



I lean your head back, and just as quickly thrust my mouth back down to your neck with my razor sharp fangs. I bite. I start to taste your blood, I instantly feel alive once again. You've replenished my soul from the longing of emotion. I know your time now is almost over and so do you. Allowing me to have my fill all while knowing that your suffering is now over.

Your soul is now mine and you will go back to meet your maker.

For you my dear have been bitten by a dark soul, that moves in the shadows, waiting for my next feeding to come around.
© Copyright 2014 o (knowledge381 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972373-Bitten