*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816609-Summer-is-here
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#816609 added May 12, 2014 at 2:09pm
Restrictions: None
Summer is here.
We are having beautiful summery weather except for yesterday's afternoon rainstorm. And of course I had to go grocery shopping in it. As I may have mentioned before, Mopsy determines my time of grocery shopping. I always go on the last can and that happened to be in the rain. When it comes to what is more important for the umbrella to be over, groceries win hands down *Smile*.

I also picked up a couple library books on my travels, one that Joy mentioned a few blog's back in "Off the Cuff / My Other Journal, titled In One Person and the other for my book club, Unbroken.

Sometimes when I walk, I walk at the speed of thought. That is, I don't pay much attention to my surroundings (I know, that's bad) and I think about things to write. I did that yesterday because just before I went out the door I looked at the new "Cramp" prompt, title your entry "on mother's day" and make it a poem. I couldn't get the thought out of my head and when I got back the words just flowed through my fingers like magic. It's been a long time since I entered the "Cramp" and I was so excited to get a nice review and then the announcement that I had won. Thank you, "The Writer's Cramp.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816609-Summer-is-here