*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817157-The-language-of-circumstantial-humour-is-universal
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#817157 added May 18, 2014 at 9:34am
Restrictions: None
The language of circumstantial humour is universal
Whether you're swaying along on the suburban bus, nodding off in the peak hour packed commuter train, or sitting in Starbucks trying to look important, typing on your wifi enabled Laptop, sometimes if you pause in your thoughts and listen, you'll hear conversations in a spoken language that is not easily understood.

Obviously their conversation is not vocalised in your mother tongue, but still, you can pick out some words, even just one here and there, and you can sometimes build up a picture of meaning.

Then again, sometimes the meaning is plain as day.




Watch the following with caution!...Profanity and very disturbing theme in this video *Down* !



When we write our stories, poems, songs and suchlike, this is something to keep in mind. The settings on our work can be tuned to Universal Human Language.

This is the body language, tone, expression, movement, gestures and props that make up a living story, right there in front of us. The live show may not even contain good actors, just humans expressing themselves as nature intended.
They cannot help but communicate to you, even without lip reading or signing, as the hearing impaired often cleverly, and exclusively display.

I've often marvelled at these lightning fast discussions, and the accompanying pantomime that most of them seem to use to supplement their finger spelling and gestures.

So you and I may carve out a decent design for our written invention, but what universal human territory will we venture into without being consciously aware of our hidden message?

{http://youtu.be/eB9uljriWFc}



Sparky

Quills sig

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817157-The-language-of-circumstantial-humour-is-universal