*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822968-A-recovered-bookkeeper--No-way
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#822968 added July 18, 2014 at 8:21pm
Restrictions: None
A recovered bookkeeper? No way.
Missed two days walking, the 15th and 16th, because of rain, and I really missed it. I could hardly keep myself from going out with an umbrella, but considering the metal skeleton of the umbrella and the lightening dancing around, I thought better of it. Better to stay inside than be fried!

I guess the baby bird flew away. I got tired of watching and gave up. The bluebirds have nested under my mailbox again. You would think it would be too hot under there, definitely an incubator. I see them flying back and forth, either bringing food or nesting material.

I am beginning to remember why I hated bookkeeping…too many bosses. The writers’ group is turning out to be no different. Why can’t people just agree on something without turning it inside out and upside down and shaking the hell out of it. Geez. And the more people, the worse it is. Everyone has an opinion and they are all different. Wondering if I can last until December. Bookkeeping is so much more than making deposits and writing checks and keeping records…ugh.

And critiquing shuts down the muse even more. Logic is ruling my world right now.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822968-A-recovered-bookkeeper--No-way