*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822567-What
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#822567 added July 14, 2014 at 8:39am
Restrictions: None
What?
I just went outside to trim some more on my shrubs and as I was pruning, I came eye to eye, or nose to beak, with a little bird, sitting there inside the leaves, frozen with fright. Now I know why mama mockingbird was raising hell when I got back from my walk. I scared a kitty out of the bushes and thought that was the reason. I am watching from inside as mama struts around spreading out her wings and puffing out her chest in encouragement…or maybe it’s papa? She never made a sound while I was out there clipping away. Trimming will have to wait.

The author signing at the library yesterday was a huge success, over 100 people! It was very well publicized and of course the snacks helped although I don’t think that was known in advance. I did not see one man in the crowd, and were they noisy! Ladies love beach reads. Mary Kay Andrews talked about her books (22 of them) for over an hour telling how she got her ideas and titles, interesting.

I finished my Soprano binge last night and what a letdown. The ending sucked, big time! What the heck was that fade to black crap?

until next time...c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822567-What