*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828432-When-a-man-is-concerned-for-your-children-listen-to-him
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#828432 added September 18, 2014 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
When a man is concerned for y/our children, listen to him.
Brad “Darby” Kittel

He believes this is the path. The future. Possibly.



I respect someone who isn't 100% sure, but says it anyway. I respect someone who isn't concerned about how he looks so much as he cares what our children will have to face some day.

Do I believe in global warming? Do I believe in climate change? Do I believe that sea levels will rise in the near future? Do I believe this is mankind's industrialised fault?

It doesn't matter.

What is important is that we need a purpose that brings people together. We may not be part of the environmentalist movement, or tiny house movement, or whatever other group that pedals their ideas and beliefs.

But we all know what it means to have family, or friends, and to care for one another. Some have forgotten that this is what life is about. Some feel that they have a right to beliefs that encroach on others, and force others to submit, or die.

Yes, the NEWS is saturated with this now. Our children are turning to other anaesthetic means to cloud their awareness of a confusing world full of chaos and problems. Who can blame them?

It isn't all bad news, and I feel a sense of unity with this guy, because I've thought about many of the issues he talks through, and his explanations and his theories put into practice are an eye opener.

I don't feel that some world problems are as bad as we are led to believe. Sure there are difficulties. Wars. Poverty. Greed. Unfairness. But these human struggles have always been.
Something to unite people, families, groups together, close the generation gap, bring peace to people's lives, bring satisfaction to what people are doing, help lift people out of the chemically treated lives we live in at present, dependent on technology and yet ignorant of even the most basic survival skills, yes something that does all these things in quiet, demonstrated opinion cannot be that bad.

I think it has a lot going for it. Even just to listen and see what someone with oodles of energy, passion and ability has done, and is doing.

Here is a man who is putting his money where his mouth is. Perhaps one day he will be remembered like William Shakespeare, or some other famous explorer of frontiers in our planet's future.





Sparky

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828432-When-a-man-is-concerned-for-your-children-listen-to-him