*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835057-Day-60-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#835057 added November 29, 2014 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
Day 60 of my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Jalal (Glory), 7 Qawl (Speech), 171 BE - Saturday, November 29, 2014
Day 60 of my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you,
knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."

Brian Tracy

*Coffee* This morning I am grateful for the canned soup I warmed up in the microwave and drink for breakfast. It warmed me up from the inside and helped me to get my day started.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think.
When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Buddha

*Coffeebl* This morning I am grateful for the quote by Buddha that I received as a prompt for today's blog entry for "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise because it got me to thinking about why I'm having difficulty completing "Mark of the Blue Wolf.

The essence of faith is fewness of words and abundance of deeds;
he whose words exceed his deeds, know verily his death is better than his life.
Baha'u'llah, from ASL-I-KULLU’L-KHAYR (Words of Wisdom), Tablets of Baha'u'llah Revealed After the Kitab-i-Aqdas, Pages 157

*Coffeegr* This morning I am grateful for today's prompt from "Blogging Circle of Friends because it made me remember part of the above quote from Baha'u'llah. This got me to thinking about the way I have been haphazardly accomplishing my goal, which caused me to consider ways I can do a better job of accomplishing the goals I set or changing them to goals that are more in attune with what I want to accomplish.

*Coffeep* This afternoon I am thankful that I have completed "Chapter 27: Rainbow Minster of "Mark of the Blue Wolf with 1,733 words. This means I have 4,010 words to go to reach the 50,000 word goal before midnight on Sunday, November 30, 2014.

*Coffeet* This afternoon I am thankful that Joanna and I went to Macyos Mexican restaurant for lunch and talking. It was nice to go out and relax a little bit. I brought home some food to fix an omelet with for breakfast.

*Coffeeb* This afternoon I am thankful that I could give Joanna the boxes of cheese I had in the refrigerator because now I do not have to worry about figuring out a way to eat it and I do not have to throw it away.

*Coffeeg* This evening I am thankful that I have completed "Chapter 28: Wolf Wood of "Mark of the Blue Wolf with 1,737 words. This means I have only 2,273 words left to go with two chapters left to complete before Sunday, November 30 at midnight.

*Coffeeo* This evening I am thankful that I have 3,880 points in my National Consumer Panel account. I am not sure what I will purchase just yet; I may want to purchase something else for the house.

*Coffeer* This evening I am thankful that I was able to complete all 13 weeks of "Poetic Exploration Discussion Forum. I wrote all 13 poems plus a few more.

*Coffeey* This evening I am thankful that I received my new Humana health card today. I put in in my wallet and threw the old one away.

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835057-Day-60-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge