*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835120-Day-61-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#835120 added November 30, 2014 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Day 61 of my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Jamal (Beauty), 8 Qawl (Speech), 171 BE - Sunday, November 30, 2014
Day 61 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you,
knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."

Brian Tracy

*Coffeeb* This morning I am grateful that I completed "Chapter 29: Encounter on the Merchant's Road in "Mark of the Blue Wolf with a word count of 1,672. This brings my total NaNoWriMo word count up to 49,399 which if 98% of the total word count needed.

*Coffeey* This morning I am thankful that I was able to take a short break for "Mark of the Blue Wolf to post an entry in Poet999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff  .

*Coffeeg* This morning I am grateful that I have $8.84 in my Inbox Dollars account. I need to earn only $24.16 before I can request a check.

*Coffeep* This morning I am thankful that I completed "Chapter 30: Homecoming in "Mark of the Blue Wolf with 1,709 words.

*Coffeeo* This afternoon I am grateful that I completed the November National Novel Writing Month Challenge by writing 51,108 words on "Mark of the Blue Wolf during the month of November.

*Coffeeb* This afternoon I am thankful that I had a piece of beef in the refrigerator (I took it out of the freezer yesterday) that I could use for beef stew. I opened canned vegetable to put in the stew because I have a lot of canned vegetables I have to use up.

*Coffeeo* This afternoon I am grateful that I was able to make an entry in Poet999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon  . Since I was able to make entries in both offsite blogs, I can tart December off with a choice of which blog to begin December entries in.

*Coffeep* This evening I am thankful that I could catch up on the reviews I did not get done yesterday because I had to catch up on my NaNoWriMo word count.

*Coffeer* This evening I am grateful that I have the fantasy newsletter for December completed and can begin planning the newsletter for January 2015.

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835120-Day-61-of-my-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge