*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849694
by ruwth
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #1552396
Who is ruwth?
#849694 added July 12, 2015 at 2:58pm
Restrictions: None
I Have Worth...
Healing my hurt after my husband's infidelity:

When I had this experience, my husband and I had reconciled after he had been with another woman. He and I are no longer together but the lesson is still with me.

I was tortured by thoughts of him having been with the other woman. I prayed and asked God to heal this memory. God had healed other memories for me by helping me to understand things from the other person's viewpoint. I told God I did not want that kind of healing this time...

I was sitting in my rocking chair praying. My eyes were open. I notice something across the room. A blurry, translucent circle in the air in front of my fireplace. I felt as though God was trying to show me something. I told Him He would have to make it clearer.

Suddenly, I could see it was a penny.It was still a large blurry translucent circle suspended in space across the livingroom but now I could tell it was a penny.

At this point, I lost sight of the room and I suddenly knew that this was not an ordinary penny. This was a penny worth thousands and thousands of dollars.

The next thing I saw (my eyes may have been closed now), the next thing I saw was a large sun tea jar full of pennies. I saw my husband drop that penny that was worth thousands and thousands of dollars into that jar.

Then beside the jar, I saw pink penny wrappers, several of them, and then my husband put all the pennies from the jar into those penny wrappers. He then took them to the bank and cashed them in.

He lost that penny worth thousands and thousands of dollars because he did not recognize its value. He lost me for the same reason.






~ ~ ~ JESUS is LORD! ~ ~ ~




© Copyright 2015 ruwth (UN: ruwth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ruwth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849694