*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850944-Literary-vandalism--politically-historically-correct
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#850944 added June 4, 2015 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
Literary vandalism- politically, historically, correct?
Some generations do 'ave 'em. Vandals. Graffiti gangs.

Have you ever come to the realisation that not everyone shares your view of something? You've thought so strongly, so certainly, so emphatically, so dadismically about a certain thing, whatever it was, that you were shocked when someone disagreed, or called you on it. Someone didn't share your view that you thought was globally universal.

What about people whose expression is presented to us, the public, using the medium of graffiti?

Individuals who transfer their thoughts of alternative Torts via spray cans, covering up previous artists literary expressions of passionate ideals, of the moment.

These artists sometimes bring concentrated focus upon themselves, more than the usual annoyance of the constabulary, news media, and community irritation; no, this time a serious outrage falls from the sky, engulfing them, pinning them, trying them, convicting them, punishing them.

People tolerate to a certain point. Then a line is crossed.

See this FB page for photos of the vandals who painted their brand over some other graffiti. Problem was (more than usual) what they destroyed, the original graffiti was an expression of the desolation, the loss, the grief, the terrible injury of the collective population that was so bad at that time, that most forgot to express it, or had no quick way to tell, or could not find the words.

"FORGIVE ME, MY HOME....JULIA".

https://www.facebook.com/yaroslav.chernobyltour/posts/653761824758924?hc_locatio...

Translated by "Bing" and only just understandable; sometimes I'm more determined than ever to learn the languages of Ukraine, and Russia, so as to better absorb how these people feel...

"Two words about the moral urodah or "FORGIVE ME, MY HOME ... Julia.
Two Kyivites destroyed historical inscription in Pripyat.

28 April, almost to the date 29 anniversary of the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Chernobyl exclusion zone came a bus tour where Icarus included members of unfocused Kiev "Lossolomas" http://lossolomas.kiev.ua, among whom were two students-Maxim Naruckij born in 1995 and Nikita kravtsov, born in 1996, the first student-dentist NMU them. Bogomoltsa, group no. 6, the second student of the Faculty of construction, group no. 207.

The two separated from tours, made multiple graffiti in the historic centre of Pripyat. All would be nothing, only these scumbags have noticed the inscription on the building 15 on the street. Peoples ' friendship, made the former resident of Pripyat "FORGIVE ME, MY HOME ... JULIA, which for decades has been a sacred place for thousands of Pripyat residents and guests of the city. It succinctly, but very succinct reflects the abyss of feelings of people who fled the city in 1986m year because of the Chernobyl accident.

Historical inscription has been cynically destroyed two representing nothing of himself to teenage self-expression. This fact prompted the idea of the psychological problems of social adaptation among these students. Our thoughts were confirmed when an attempt is made to contact the mother by Maxim Naruckogo, Anna Proročenko (https://vk.com/id52182673). Screenshot of talk see below.

And literally disappeared from the Internet immediately Kravtsov's profile have been removed photos from Pripyat, Naruckogo profile page community graffiti, where were these two have become closed. Finely, cowardly, nasty. But in the course of business will not be affected. All photos and videos from their pages already saved and will be applied to the cases.

In fact-are sent statements to the police, the Court at the place of study of the Vandals.

Thanks to the help of caring people: Vladimir Gerasimov, Anastasia Muzychenko, Aleksandr Sirota, Sergii Mirnyi liquidator, was investigated and found witnesses and compiled a series of statements to the police. 298-2, 298-3, 296-1 TA 2-296 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine, in court and in the place of study of the Vandals.

Remuneration for identification, which was announced by the Organization of Chernobyl-TOUR.com/Chernobyl tour, will be paid. Gerasimov and a. Muzychenko, which really helped in the investigation.

By the way, really just Interestingly-the organizers of the tour "Lossolomas" to avoid paying the Chernobyl zone official payments, entered from under the name of the Organization of Veterans-submariners. Soon we get comments of this organization, as it so happened, that however veterans-submariners entered zone youngsters-vandals.

Further official investigation, courts and a pile of problems, which have created yourself people."


On a lighter note- what about the guy in the news that elbowed past the team who were covering the Delhi Lama's visit to Sydney.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/06/04/11/14/man-at-sydney-airport-unimpres...

When I see all the places the official visit has planned, and no thought for us people down here in cold old Tasmania (totally freezing at the moment) then it comes to my mind with philosophical clarity- almost as if a prophet were talking in my mind.

That guy pushed past because he knew a good place to visit, where people would appreciate so much a bit of outsider, mainlander, literary input. Or maybe it was just that his view differed.

No. Not everyone has the same view. That's the point of this Blog. It matters not how famous or noteworthy someone might be, there will be some guy that disagrees.

Who is right or wrong is up to those whose lives are affected. Sometimes that effect, of a moments impulsive graphic opinion, deserves to be enshrined in some sort of written testimonial.

That's what this blog entry is meant to express. Written testimonial, a notice, a statement saying that I've taken in, I've recognised that while not everyone agrees together, sometimes disagreement could be just plain wrong.

Overwriting some events shouldn't happen.

With Chernobyl, and Pripyat, there will be no "sweeping it under the carpet" or hiding it, changing it, scrubbing it away, or taking away the memory of it.

I'm not sure that is a good thing either, but perhaps grief and memories are all these people have left.

They cannot spray paint over the emptiness, and call it just another generational view.

The writing really is on the wall, in their minds.

Sparky

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2015 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850944-Literary-vandalism--politically-historically-correct