*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857691-My-return
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2053363
writing something which has twists and turns
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#857691 added March 30, 2021 at 9:09pm
Restrictions: None
My return
I realize now that I started this without placing the content in the right place. My first writing should have been placed here and not the second. Oh well, live and learn. At least I have returned and am adding to this book. Now it is not empty. It will be interesting to find out readers reactions when they start visiting this book and reading what I've written and see how this book was started.

As much as I would like to copy and pasts the earlier writing into this chapter, I am going to resist so that every reader can see the raw let the words flow and no editing allowed process of writing a book with basically nothing to work from than ideas which are spontaneously flowing from my thoughts to the key board and then onto the screen. I am typing at a slower pace to day. Maybe I'm more tired or more cautious or most likely some of both. I actually thought I had produced more words than I did. As I scrolled through the first part of the book I realized the end of the page came upon me quicker than I expected. Along with this was the realization that I hadn't remembered the format of creating a book and hence make this huge glaring mistake for everyone to see. No problem, I'l keep writing and do what I can to make fewer mistakes. The nice thing about making a mistake in the digital age is that a page does not have to be completely rewritten by hand and the old page thrown away. I don't like wasting things and so this is a nice situation which I can take advantage of regularly provided I continue writing and work my way from the start of my book adventure to the end of my book adventure. Hum, I start typing a bit faster because the words are starting to materialize quicker. I don't know why this happens. Forutnately for me I need only decide to write make to proper actions work together and then I'm rioting and getting thoughts from my head to the page. I like having this ability to open the lap top and after waiting for what seems a very long time, logging into WDC and finding the book opening the file, then clicking the link and writing. It is something that almost anyone would be able to do provided they have the physical and mental abilities to manage to do the specific steps.

There are some writers who because of physical or mental challenges who need special devices oe equipment to enable them to do what I just did with reasonable ease. Often the equipment/tools needed to help people which disabilities be independent are extremely expensive and often above reach, so these people must do without and lead a life of dependency, limited opportunities, and frustration. I am very, very lucky to be blessed with the ability to do many things independently. I'm not certain if I would write or write as much when I would require a lot of help from people. I'm not certain how much of anything I would attempt to do if I had to rely on help which for me is bothering people. Even with an aid who is paid to help, it would be a major challenge. I just lost my aid and am looking for another; another story for another time. My spirit is thrilled, my mind is full of joy, and I am very, thankful for my many blessings. God has taken care of me all of my life and He isn't going to quit now. He does not start something He won't finish. With His strength and guidance I am able to enjoy many wonderful activities. Writing is one activity which some how, I believe it is a gift from God, which gives me the ideas and words to form and place on the pages for readers to enjoy. A random thought just went through my head which I suspect is a reminder from God that I did win NANOWRIMO several years go and should work on the novel I wrote. This I will have to consider. Why I tried to edit that work and had very little success if any at all, I don't know. I shouldn't give up and because I've written more and had more experience, it may go much better this time and I should have success editing my first novel. It's time to get ready for bed, so off I go with the plan of returning to write tomorrow.

It's tomorrow 3/30/2021 and I've had a very long and restful sleep, Rumpelstilzchen should take note maybe we'll be in the record books.

Are you hunting for something of great value and that is very special? There may be treasure here or there, or anywhere, I'll not tell. What ye seek may break the bank of the yank who got tanked and drew a blank. But then again, no matter where or when something can be right before you then again and when you reach it streaks beyond the beach of the seat upon which you stand as you lend a helping hand to fan who gave you this treasure in all kinds of weather. It's not here, or is it?

{trinket: KCBJXPCD}

Here, at last, is a treasure leading to more treasure you can share throughout WDC as you help "disABILITY WRITERS GROUP by visiting "DWG Shop . Share the happiness and be blessed because you did your best, and never the less, you'll be able to add treasure to all members of WDC. WDC is a great place for finding treasure.

Another treasure is the gift of word art. It is something the writer can create and share with readers. Some readers are also reviewers who benefit from reading writers word art and also from commenting on this word art. It is also a writing adventure for the reader/reviewer, a way to study writing techniques that are new to the reader, and many other benefits. Reviewing is very important and a great gift from the reader to the writer.

*Butterfly2G*

As for other benefits and treasures, WDC offers the readers and writers varied community activities and allows members to create many items with activities and other information that help everyone become better at many writing tasks and related activities. All of this is a treasure chest of valuable gems, gold, and silver waiting for members to take advantage of and act upon.

Have you found any treasure on WDC?

*Telescope*

*Ninja*

{e:Monkey} not the monkey on the list.

I wish you the very best of good fortune as you hunt for treasure through out WDC.

*Teddy*

Viv (dogpack) & Bella (service dog)
"disABILITY WRITERS GROUPEveryone is welcome to join our family.
"ONE SIZE FITS ALL RAFFLE iS OPeN Give a no hassle gift for any occasion.
"disABILITY WRITERS MOUNTAIN LOG CABIN Join our gab cabin activities.
NaNo Winner 2011 http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/848245
http://www.vpclass.blogspot.com
© Copyright 2021 dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG (UN: vpbanjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857691-My-return