*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859413-Reading-in-Reading-Pa
Rated: E · Book · Travel · #1779685
I travel the country on business, sometimes the world. Come see where I've been.
#859413 added September 7, 2015 at 8:47am
Restrictions: None
Reading in Reading Pa.
Locale:  Reading, Pennsylvania

         Okay, I didn't do all that much reading, but heck, how could I pass up the opportunity to use that as my title?  *Smile*



Restaurants Dined At/Meals:

         Coastal Grille  http://www.coastalgrille.com/

         When you travel a lot, one of the hardest things to do is fine a good, local restaurant to dine at.  Sure, you can always find an Olive Garden, Red Lobster, or Chili's around.  Well, almost always.  But I have those in Chicago, so why dine there when I'm in a new place.  I look for local restaurants, or local/regional chains.  I'd never heard of Coastal Grille before, so decided I'd give it a try.  Their menu looked good on line, and I wasn't disappointed one bit.  If you have one nearby and want to try it, give their Off The Hook Shrimp a taste.  The Lump Crab And Corn Chowder is excellent also, as was the Lobster Roll.  I love seafood, and there was plenty to choose from there.

Other Tidbits for this trip:

         The customer this week is the Berks County, Pa.  They are quite a challenge to teach a class to, mainly because they ask a lot of excellent questions.  However, some of their questions are a little off the wall it seems, but they are asked so they can know things better.  All in all, the class went pretty well.  I know I was close to the StoryMaster & StoryMistress, since they live in that general area.  But I didn't try to arrange a meeting; I know how private they are, and respect that.  Maybe one day in the future, who knows?  My next trip is Sunday, when I'll be going back to Chantilly, Va.  I'll be sure to visit the National Cathedral again, but other than that, I have no plans.  Til next time, y'all keep writing and reviewing.  It's what we thrive on!  *Smile*

© Copyright 2015 Sum1's In San Francisco (UN: jim-d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sum1's In San Francisco has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859413-Reading-in-Reading-Pa