*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859547-When-loved-ones-are-ill-and-Doctors-have-no-real-answers
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#859547 added July 28, 2016 at 5:45am
Restrictions: None
When loved ones are ill, and Doctors have no real answers.
At this devastating time on WDC, it seems opportune, if not hardhearted and frankly delusional, to bring up this subject. Again.

Miracle Mineral Solution, and Chlorine Dioxide Solution

Yet, what help does traditional medicine provide today, in 2015?

Are people really CURED?

Are diseases properly understood? Are conditions people suffer treated, or are just the SYMPTOMS treated, or reduced, thereby covering up the fact that nothing has been cured at all.

Why are the harshest possible treatments for our bodies, and the costliest and at a time when we are most vulnerable and would pay anything to take away the suffering of our loved ones; why are these the only choices offered, and the only choices allowed?

Why is there a world wide outcry, outrage and hysteria, and deliberate misinformation, and censorship, and interference on Government levels, on people, their products, their privacy, and their freedom, and all of this rage focused against illogical lies?

Is it really such a murderous spectre that must be eliminated from humankind's memory?

Why is there only "Chemo?", and amputation, and tablets that cause more side effects, and confuse our bodies more, and prevent our bodies from doing what they should to effect a cure from within?

Why do people, yes the general public, bury our heads in the sand, and choose big money making pharmaceutical companies, and safe, comfortable, traditional Doctors, over a simple, cheap, and vastly misrepresented cure system?

These are what seem to be loud and hysterical misrepresentations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

And these are addressing those wrong "facts".

http://realrawfood.com/fda-data-proves-mms-kills-diseases

The bottom line is, what will you do with this information? Dismiss it as Snake Oil Humble lies and money making scam?

What will you do with your loved one, in those desperately sad moments?

Sparky

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2016 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859547-When-loved-ones-are-ill-and-Doctors-have-no-real-answers