*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869510-Johnny
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2069899
Changeling Fantasy about a young girl who gets swept up in a war between Fairy Nations
#869510 added December 29, 2015 at 10:21pm
Restrictions: None
Johnny
Adella at the moment being held down by some creature that looked like a Demon and being told she was a very Princess.

As a Fall Fairy, said the Creature holding her down "I am compelled to follow direct orders to the letter, the Fall King commanded me to come to you this day and and inform you of your true heritage but..." And he raised his pointed tail like a scorpion "...He didn't say anything about not killing you after completing my mission."

Even with the hand clamped over her mouth Adella let out a high pitched squeak.

"Farewell...Princess..." Said the Fall Fairy but then suddenly and without warning the Fall Fairy was tackled by something...Something that was moving so fast it seemed like a blur.

Adella stood up and she saw something that looked like a pale thin young man, with bushy red hair, pointed ears and long sharp fingernails. The long fingernails were tearing into the Fall Fairy and silver blood was spurting from the wounds.

"I'll kill you!" Said this new creature

The Fall Fairy saved himself by a well aimed kick to the belly, the Fall Fairy quickly hurried to the window

"You haven't seen the last of me." The Fall Fairy hissed "I'll be back." With that he flew out the window

The pointy eared creature wiped some silver blood from his mouth and turned to Adella "Adella...Are you hurt?"

"Who are you?" Adella squeaked

"My real name Ilium." Said the Creature "But you can call me by my Human name, Johnny."

"Johnny?" Adella was still feeling sick and dizzy

"I've been a student at this same school." Said Johnny "You've never met me but I've been keeping an eye on you...We've never shared the same class but I'm on the honor roll and the chess team."

At that point Johnny shifted his form, his fingernails became shorter, so did his ears, his milky white skin became a normal human color and his red hair and green eyes stopped glowing.

"I'm an Elf." Johnny said "We're nothing like those singing curly shod things that you claim help Santa nor are we like those Supermodels that live in your fantasy novels. We Elves are an ancient hunter people we once hunted Humans in ancient times but shortly after your Dark Ages the Fairies captured us and tamed us so we were less violent and blood thirsty."

"Why did you save me?" Asked Adella

"Because if I didn't who would?" Johnny asked
© Copyright 2015 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869510-Johnny