*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872094-Stolen-book-ideas-conversations--Arent-all-writers-guilty
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#872094 added April 7, 2016 at 10:13am
Restrictions: None
Stolen book ideas, conversations- Aren't all writers guilty?
Book plot idea...



Does anyone know someone who has lost something of significant value in a red box between Airport roundabout & overpass at Wesley vale on Friday morning. We are not disclosing what the item is that we have found as anyone could claim it.
Please share to get the word around.
LikeComment
7 people like this.
Comments
Troy
Troy It won't allow me to share this.
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 12:09pm
Kate
Kate How do I change it to be able to be shared?
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 12:37pm
Michael
Michael just post it on your fb page
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 12:48pm
Kate
Kate Yeah I did that
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 12:49pm
Michael
Michael it should be shareable now
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 12:50pm
Jessica
Jessica Change the settings on this post
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 12:56pm
Troy
Troy I was able to share from your FB page Kate
Like · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 12:59pm · Edited
Sue
Sue Did you check at the ######## police station in case someone reported this missing? Or you can put it in the Advocate for free as in found
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 1:23pm
Kate
Kate The police have not had anyone come forward saying they have lost it.
The advocate is a good idea, but we aren't exactly sure what the item is ourselves.. Haha
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 1:54pm
Sue
Sue Lol


Bicycle trailer camper


Garbage warrior and Earthships.


Storytelling is mentioned in here. Trust me.


Underpinning and foundation corrections
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2221576

Cake and Thompson's Lamp
https://youtu.be/ffUnNaQTfZE


Professional genius piano player / musician / composer / teacher at the Conservatory of Music Sydney. Busdriver by day.
Dr Checkup and realises he's extremely healthy. Too healthy. And cannot recall ever being ill. No days off. He caught a bit of a sniffle / cold once, probably from a passenger on the metro bus route he drives, but within an hour of being back in the conservatory, and performing in the centre of a vibrating opera house, he feels completely recovered and 100% fit.





Another story idea...

She's all on down here at Port Melbourne! The Spirit got caught in a storm and obviously hasn't been tied down correctly and sent the boat sideways and beached itself and folded the loading bridge completely in half whilst it was getting loaded! hectic to watch! 😳😳

(The Spirit is the ferry between Tasmania and Mainland Australia.)

Yet another story idea:Thanks must go to Kirsten Dirksen whose tireless mining for rich cultural material is an inspiration most valuable.





These villages across Spain are abandoned. For a reason. Why? Spanish civil war? Political pressure to leave? Economical reasons? Hitler?
You decide. Perhaps there's a very good reason why these places were left behind permanently. A reason there are non living to tell us. A reason that those come today to restore will be kept awake in the night, will become ill, will feel fear for no reason, will not sleep alone in any room, will leave the lamps burning all night every night.
But eventually, one, two, a few, some, many, are caught out in the fields at night...

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/06/20/1023864460978.html


Robot on the run

By Dave Higgens, London
June 20 2002

Scientists running a pioneering experiment with "living robots" which think for themselves said they were amazed to find one escaping from the centre where it "lives".

The small unit, called Gaak, was one of 12 taking part in a "survival of the fittest" test at the Magna science centre in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, which has been running since March.

Gaak made its bid for freedom yesterday after it had been taken out of the arena where hundreds of visitors watch the machines learning as they do daily battle for minor repairs.

Professor Noel Sharkey said he turned his back on the drone and returned 15 minutes later to find it had forced its way out of the small make-shift paddock it was being kept in.

He later found it had travelled down an access slope, through the front door of the centre and was eventually discovered at the main entrance to the car park when a visitor nearly flattened it with his car.
Sharkey said: "Since the experiment went live in March they have all learned a significant amount and are becoming more intelligent by the day but the fact that it had ability to navigate itself out of the building and along the concrete floor to the gates has surprised us all."

And he added: "But there's no need to worry, as although they can escape they are perfectly harmless and won't be taking over just yet."

Motorist Dan Lowthorpe, 27, from Sheffield, who nearly prematurely terminated Gaak said: "I have visited Magna a couple of times in the past but came on this occasion especially to see the new robots.

"You can imagine how surprised I was when I nearly ran over one on my way in. I knew the robots interacted with each but didn't expect to be personally greeted by one."


Sparky

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2016 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872094-Stolen-book-ideas-conversations--Arent-all-writers-guilty