*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876767-Hummingbirds-and-grass
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#876767 added March 17, 2016 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
Hummingbirds and grass....
I've already seen a hummingbird at the feeder, the same one several times, and he looks very familiar. I think I read somewhere that they will come back year after year.

I cut my grass this morning, trimmed and everything, finishing just before a downpour. Gone are all the lupine and the little yellow whatever they are. The weeds (flowers?) were taking over. Now everything is smooth and turning green in the raindrops. I did have one unpleasant moment but I'm over it. I mentioned awhile back that my neighbor was letting his dogs race across my front yard, actually with him chasing after them. He is such a big kid. Well, only by a huge piece of good luck did I see doodoo in the grass before stepping in it or mowing over it. I gritted my teeth, got a plastic bag and took care of it. I really don't mind him and the dogs playing in the yard but, please, clean up their mess. There's nothing more annoying than putting away the mower and suddenly smelling s**t after you're already hot, tired, and sweaty. Thank goodness, I found it first, but next time I may not be so lucky. Then he will hear about it.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2016 Have a sunshiny day! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Have a sunshiny day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876767-Hummingbirds-and-grass