*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885252
by ruwth
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #1552396
Who is ruwth?
#885252 added December 18, 2018 at 8:55am
Restrictions: None
A Dear Me thought...
Dear Me,

Life is not always smooth-sailing. Too often the seas of life are rocky. Sometimes there are tsunamis. Are you ready for the storms this new year will bring?

How can we be ready? Well, the Bible tells us that the heart staid on God is in perfect peace. God holds the key to peace in the midst of the storm.




It's not too late. It's not to late to be happy. It's not too late to find success.

It's the beginning of a new year. These markers tend to cause us to contemplate our past and our future.

Look back. What do you see? Do you see failures and wrong choices? Do you see pain-filled memories and bad luck?

Stop looking at those memories for a moment. Look instead at the things that worked. Think about the times you were in the right place at the right time.

Focus for a moment on the best times. Your successes. The choices you are glad you made. The things you did right.

For many of us, it is too easy to only see the mistakes. We have to consciously cultivate a habit of treasuring the good stuff.

What are your dreams? What do you want to leave behind? What can you leave behind?











~ ~ ~ JESUS is LORD! ~ ~ ~




© Copyright 2018 ruwth (UN: ruwth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ruwth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885252