*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897026-quote-grattitude-and-writing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#897026 added November 10, 2016 at 5:29am
Restrictions: None
quote, grattitude and writing
*Right*The Wildcard Round! Pick a quote from one of your favorite movies and tell us how you relate to it. (30-DayBC)

Trading places (1983) Comedy where snobbish trade broker (Dan Ackroyd) got to swap places with beggar and conman (Eddy Murphy) by the hands of two millionaire brothers who place a bet of one dollar. In the end, the two become friends and millionaires and the millionaire brothers are broke.

[last lines]
Louis: Looking good, Billy Ray!
Billy Ray: Feeling good, Louis!

It makes me feel good to think about that last scene where everything is okay for the both of them. It makes me smile. I try to see this movie on DVD at least once a year during the Xmas period. It is a funny and hilarious movie and it never bores me to watch it.



*Right*"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful." Buddha. Use this quote as inspiration and write something about gratitude.(BCoFs)

Joy is the simplest form of gratitude. Karl Barth.

I try to find and cherish joy in my life every day. That means staying alert to the smallest events that happen to me. Trying to appreciate all the little things I encounter, like my sleeping dog in front of the heater, the beautiful autumn trees or the wild, rainy and windy days of November. It warms my soul and I feel joy and gratitude that I am alive.



*Right*Writing isn't a hobby. It is a way of life. Do you agree?(BC)

“Writing is a 24/7 job. You live it, eat it, breathe it... the pay can be pretty lousy, but you do it happily because you love it!!! Patti Roberts.

A hobby is something you do twice a week on a Wednesday and Saturday night. Writing takes up all my time 24/7, more than ten hours a day. Of course, I am not always physically writing but I am brooding, thinking, researching or staying connected with my Muse in any shape or form. It’s indeed a way of life.



Petra & Arie

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~scary 2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~scary 2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897026-quote-grattitude-and-writing