*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896953-Life-Music-and-Memories
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#896953 added November 9, 2016 at 7:36am
Restrictions: None
Life, Music and Memories
I’ve stayed up all night to watch the election. As a non-American, I am shocked by what happened. I wish everybody lots of courage. I hope the voters for this President understand how much of a shock this is to a lot of people throughout the world. I think The USA is a great nation, I wish it all the best in the world. *Heart*

*Right*War Chest Wednesday! What is your "philosophy of life"...the idea that guides the way you live? And why have you chosen it?(30-Day BC)

Only recently I found my fitting philosophy of life. I try to live up to it in order to stay happy and healthy.

Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
William S. Burroughs


I’ve chosen this quote because it helps me avoid stress situations. Stress is something I cannot deal with very well in life. So I have to protect myself. This quote about relaxing is doing that for me. It gives me time to reflect more on things before making up my mind and act. I need time, and it gives me all the time that’s necessary.



*Right* Prompt: Are Humans wired for music? Are we born with our sense of music? What gives mere tones such a powerful effect on our emotions?(BCoFs)

I don’t think we are wired for music, it has to be taught. I for one don’t listen to music very often. I still am in the learning process of enjoying music more. But I do think our emotions are triggered because music can have a huge impact on the soul. It penetrates that deep and let us enjoy fully what beautiful tones there are in music.



*Right* Prompt: Memories are nice little possessions as long as you don't ignore the present when you go out to play. Nora Roberts. How do you feel about this? Write anything you want about this.(BC)

Memories can function as motion pictures set in the past. In order to benefit fully from them, you have to take memories back into the realm of the present. That way you can play with it and create something new from it. If you don’t set boundaries you will lose yourself in the past and that will not be the best thing. Living in the past will hinder your ability to live in the moment and enjoy life as it is. Memories don’t play an important role in my life since I tend to forget quickly. I have an ‘out of mind out of heart’ attitude.



Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~scary 2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~scary 2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896953-Life-Music-and-Memories