*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898034-Denouement--A-Christmas-Carol-Has-Been-Sung
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#898034 added November 20, 2016 at 10:00pm
Restrictions: None
Denouement: A Christmas Carol Has Been "Sung"
Denouement

The show is now over.
The "family" has departed to our separate lives.
The experience is bittersweet.
We gladly shared our lives to accomplish a great show.
Now that the show has been accomplished we must reorient our lives...
...to new tasks and new projects as individuals, that are no longer a formal group.

Being an actor of any type can be a really jarring experience for the heart, that embraces and loves people.
You pull together.
You work hard.
You give your all!
Then, on a given, scheduled day,...
.......when the last bow has been applauded,...
........when the last hand has been shaken,...
.........when the last neck has been hugged,...
..........when the last "Great Job! A pleasure as always!" has been spoken...

...The body leaves the venue with the heart still tethered.

Three great shows are in the history books!
*Holly1* The skilled director has created a worthy new holiday celebration! *Holly2*

The lone tear stains the warm cheek as the eyes scan the horizon for the next great challenge.

 
STATIC
The Christmas Carol Ballet  (E)
"The Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens has been a holiday staple. Now, dance to it!
#2102975 by Jay O'Toole


This is my first signature.

© Copyright 2016 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898034-Denouement--A-Christmas-Carol-Has-Been-Sung