*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900967-Mans-Rebellion
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#900967 added January 3, 2017 at 4:58am
Restrictions: None
Man's Rebellion
"Man's Rebellion

The world as we know it is a distorted version of Eden. When God created the world He created a perfect world. The world was a photo copy of heaven. There was no violence and no sin. God however is a loving God. A loving God will not force His will upon anybody. Besides it couldn't truly be said that a robot was obedient or loving. It's simply a robot. It does what it is told to do without question. God is a God who thrives on glory. He would obtain no glory from having creatures who simply respond like robots. In order for Him to obtain glory His creature had to be able to make a choice as to whether to obey God and honor Him or disobey and sin. Righteousness, Justness, Holiness, Faithfulness, and every characteristic of God demanded this. Therefore man was given freewill. Man was placed in the Garden of Eden. We don't know how long man dwelt there. We do know however that God's characteristics not only require that man have the ability to turn from God but that God give man the means of doing so. Therefore God placed the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the midst of the garden and forbade man to touch it under penalty of death.

We all know what happened then. Satan tempted Eve to eat the fruit of the tree, which she did. She tempted the man to eat it, which he did. As a result of that rebellion the world was forever changed. Man died immediately, not in a physical sense, but in a spiritual sense. Man's soul was separated from God. The entire world went into a state of decay. Everything began dying. Sin took precedence in man's heart and became the rule of the world. Men are saved today but the only time we will ever be restored to the state we had in Eden is when we are in heaven. Even the most well disciplined Christian falls short of God's glory today We simply can't make it on our own. The moment Adam sinned in Eden he implanted a spirit of rebellion in man that passes from generation to generation. Our hearts are continually evil. Therefore evil is the rule of thumb in our world.

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900967-Mans-Rebellion