*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904848-Corporate-Takeover
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#904848 added February 17, 2017 at 7:03am
Restrictions: None
Corporate Takeover
"Corporate Takeover

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Just what it says

** Image ID #2112408 Unavailable **

The Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for February 17 is "Fun Fact: In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people’s clothes. These cameras had special lenses that use infrared light, which allowed you to see through some types of clothing.

Accidental sounds convenient to me, what about you? How do you feel about progress, have they gone too far or not enough?"

I would tend to say that it sounds kind of convenient too considering that large corporations like Sony are always in control of their product. if they didn't want it revealed it wouldn't have been revealed. You can also bet they tested it against every type of material known to man as well and knew exactly what it was capable of. Infrared by it's very nature is used to give a well defined heat source image. Nobody is going to convince me that some research designer at Sony didn't put on a pair, look around the office, and say "Hello!"

I feel progress has gone too far in the areas that benefit the powers that be and not far enough in areas that benefit mankind in general. Take cancer for example. I believe they have had a cure for cancer for decades but there is a lot more money to be made fighting it than there is curing it so they won't produce it. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will, I've been around long enough to know that the love of money outweighs every other love. Corporations have been easing themselves into a position of having more power than the government for years and eventually our whole world will bend to their demands.

218143218143

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904848-Corporate-Takeover