*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907577-Dreaming-Influence
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#907577 added March 25, 2017 at 3:29pm
Restrictions: None
Dreaming Influence

Creation Saturday! Expand on or finish up a dream you've had. If you woke up before it was over, how do you think it ended? If this isn't something that has happened to you lately, come up with a sequel to a recent dream.

About Dreams


http://steinbock.org/writings/4-steps-to-conscious-dreaming/

I cannot finish a dream that is not mine. Psychological pressure, PTSD, Stockholm syndrome, nuerolinquistic programming these all contribute to the types of dreams a person has.

Using psychology to influence someone else to do something you want them to do may harm people emotionally. Was it the 90’s when there was a guru out west forming a cult? He could reportedly cause people to be overcome, faint or lose consciousness during assembly's. He was eventually run out of the USA. What he was doing is also practiced within some types of religious meetings in the USA.

In 2010 the movie Inception was released. Since then a lot of people have attempted to give mental suggestions to people. If you know something is evil you at least have a chance to overcome the evil.

Personally, since the 80’s I have spent time writing down dreams. In order to protect myself from unwanted mental suggestions I have stumbled unto the ability to have lucid dreams. Maybe it comes from aging and bad experiences. Or, maybe some people never develop this ability.

Seriously, in the years to come news will make people aware, how influence outside of yourself from other people’s thoughts, about you, or actions, toward you are revealed in your dream world.

I only gave you one reference. There are a lot of others on the net. Of course, things about psychology and dreams can be found on Wikipedia. A doctor once told me the only dream you need to worry about is one, that is a constant recurring dream? He isn't around any more but he gave me more good advice, than all the other doctors I have ever gone too.

Giving people the freedom to live lives that are not harming others is going to mean not unduly influencing someone.


This is not a straightforward answer to the prompt. However, I live in a society, that actually tries to cause people to be influenced by dreams or mental suggestions.

Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on taking 2nd Place in the July 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] !


© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907577-Dreaming-Influence