*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907640-Cars-That-Do-The-Driving
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#907640 added March 26, 2017 at 11:01am
Restrictions: None
Cars That Do The Driving
The Sunday News! This week, a self-driving car was involved in an accident in Arizona. What are your thoughts on autonomous vehicles? Cool new tech of the future? Too many unknowns and variables to be considered safe? Or do you fall somewhere in the middle? Tell us what you think.

Manx Cat from Japan



If there was an Uber self-driving car available to take me to town once in awhile or just to McDonald's I'd say Yay! There are too many unknowns and variables to make a decision presently about their worth.

The video said the cars don't have to be registered in the states they are being tested in and the states are not notified about test results. This particular accident doesn't say if the car was being guided by the person sitting behind the wheel or if it crashed on its own. Normal cars driving down a road in a safe manner don't crash. Drivers doing strange things crash cars. Watch Emergency or Chips on METV.

Another thought, was the accident deliberate since someone came out of a side street and hit the autonomous car? They are very small so my guess is they won't be around here in winter weather. The accident was not blamed on the car. It was a driver who did not yield properly at a cross street.

For years they have been putting out movies and stories about robotics in airplanes, space flights, or other tech guided plots. The human driver takes control and brings the baby home. The human driver is always the hero.

If they send me one for free I'll test it for them with everyday use? *Laugh* If they can make it here, they are probably on their way to world domination.

Merit Badge in New Horizons Academy
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your generous gift to the Academy! It will go toward scholarships and operating expenses.
We're thrilled to share our new merit badge with you!
Thanks again!
Happy Writing
Ms. Katz - Head Administrator

© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907640-Cars-That-Do-The-Driving