*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908305-Stopping-the-Neosocialists
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#908305 added April 3, 2017 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
Stopping the Neosocialists
There is a shadow government operating that pulls the strings behind the scenes, which includes industry, banking and technology.

This technology has developed since WW2 faster than our society can keep pace. It has been aided by off world alien components that began turning up after Roswell and were integrated into the Military/Industrial complex for back engineering. Read Col Corso's book, The Day After Roswell. Since that time the coverup has expanded to where we've spent trillions on coming up to speed on cosmic technology while being assisted by an off world presence with a focus on bio-technology.

Ironically it seems that Antartica is about to reveal more on the off this alien presence... not from somewhere in orbit but right in our back yard.

Many see socialism as the key to a new world order that will unite the planet into a single government. This Order represents the greatest threat to our Republic. The Democrats have bought totally into this idea and the Republicans are not far behind. Both are controlled by outside interests. A glimmer of hope lies in the resiliency of the American People and their ability to realize that a socialist revolution will require the elimination of the middle class. We are not going to be able to change how these global interest groups think and operate but can only try our best to maintain our constitution and protect the vitality of our middle class. If we lose this fight we are on a downward spiral back into feudalism. The British are already starting to wake up.

© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908305-Stopping-the-Neosocialists